Even if you are married to the best spouse in the whole world, if you do not guard your heart, you may end up \”falling in love\” with someone aside your spouse and eventually ruin your marriage.
No one gets married and plan to have affair but lots of married men and women are into affairs today because they slept when they should have been wide awake with their five senses alert.
- Don\’t be too friendly with the opposite sex. This is where lots of married people land in trouble. Over spirituality and pride will destroy your marriage! You can\’t handle close friendship with the opposite sex as a married person. Your heart is involved. Set boundaries. Be disciplined. Be cordial. Be respectful. Be godly. Be holy.
- Don\’t share your personal problems with an opposite sex friend. It will bond you together. Problems bond people.
- Don\’t contact any opposite sex you are fond of. If you secretly admire them, you are fond of them and their is a tingling in your heart at the mere thought of them, don\’t contact!
- Avoid unnecessary eye contact that lingers with the opposite sex.
- Don\’t tell an opposite sex you are romantic or sexy, that private information is for your spouse only.
- Avoid discussions with the opposite sex when you are tired, very sad, depressed, sorrowful, drowsy, sleepy or very sick. This can cloud your judgment and make you say silly things. Talk to your husband/wife instead.
- Avoid unnecessary compliment of the opposite sex.
- Stop saying \”I love you\” to the opposite sex, for what?
- Work on your marriage. Keep the fire of love and romance alive in your marriage!
- Protect your family. Don\’t share your marital problem with your opposite sex friend, it will bond you.
11.Never flirt with the opposite sex.
- Mind the pictures you post on the social media. Limit pictures that show your curves or portray you as sexy.
- Do not contact all your EX after marriage.
14. Don\’t chat with the opposite sex
The list is endless.
Becareful, don\’t fiddle with infidelity.
- The next great thing in technology is coming out of India, and it might be worth $1 trillion
- Elon Musk achieves the 100 million-follower mark on Twitter
- Business Proprietor picks up gas tab for workers amid soaring affectation, labor dearths.
- CEO of Xerox John Visentin passes away suddenly at age 59.